CCCC employees are the heart of the organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits for our industry and have a high employee retention rate.
Some features of our employment policy are to:
- Provide a workplace that is attractive, comfortable, and orderly.
- Operate an economically successful business so that a consistent level of steady work is available.
- Provide paid vacations/holidays and medical/dental benefits to regular, full-time employees.
- Employ competent employees who understand and meet our objectives and who are open to the ideas, suggestions and constructive criticisms of their supervisor and fellow employees.
If you wish to apply for employment, please fill out this application and email it to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other required documents, such as tax forms and policies and procedures will be given upon hire.
To be eligible for hire you must also complete the following before you can start working:
1. Register with the Central Background Registry (cost involved to get fingerprints), takes 2-3 weeks, 1-800-556-6616, https://oregonearlylearning.com/providers-educators/providers-educatorscbr/
2. Sign up with My ORO to track your training https://my.oregonregistryonline.org/ Create account. Upload training documents to your account (this is easiest to do from your phone. Just take pics of documents, then upload them). Check your account often to see if there are any issues.
3. Self-Study Trainings (read, take test, print out certificate) https://oregonearlylearning.com/providers-educators/professional-development/Self
A. Training: SAFE SLEEP FOR OREGON’S INFANTS
Submit the Quiz and Evaluation to the Office of Child Care in one of the ways below:
When you’re done, print out your certificate for your personnel file.
Attach to an email to: ELD.SafeSleep@state.or.us
OR Print and Mail to:
Office of Child Care (OCC)
Attn: Safe Sleep for Infants Training
700 Summer St. NE, Ste 350
Salem, OR 97301
OR Print and Fax to: (503) 947-1428 (Note: This fax is in Salem, Oregon, which may be long-distance for you.)
B. Training: INTRODUCTION TO CHILD CARE HEALTH AND SAFETY (ICCHS). This training is designed to provide basic health and safety training for child care providers in Oregon. When you’re done, print out your certificate for your personnel file.
C. Training: RECOGNIZING AND REPORTING CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT (RRCAN). This training will help you to learn the process for reporting incidents of child abuse or neglect. When you’re done, print out your certificate for your personnel file.
D. Training: PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN TREATMENT (PBTT). This training addresses how to prevent, reduce, and respond to childhood illnesses and food allergies in child care settings. Go to http://campus.educadium.com/OCCD This is through PSU so you’ll need to create an account. When you’re done, print out your certificate for your personnel file.
4. Food Handlers Card Information (cost involved) https://www.ccdsmetro.org/food-handlers-training.html
5. CPR and First Aid is required as well.