CCCC is appreciative of many partner organizations that help our organization succeed. Some of these partners include:
- United Way of Benton County – CCCC has received grants from the United Way to help subsidize childcare fees for families in need. Volunteers participating in the United Way Day of Caring have also helped with special projects at our centers.
- City of Corvallis – CCCC has also received grants from the city’s Social Services program to help subsidize childcare fees for families in need.
- United States Department of Agriculture – CCCC receives funds from USDA through the Oregon Department of Education to subsidize meals for children from low-income families. Participation in the Child and Adult Food Program ensures nutritious meals to all children. Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack are served at both centers.
- We have also received funding from:
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Benton County Foundation
- Autzen Foundation